Desktop, Server and Network Support
Lamont Information Technology has spent the last 14 years finding the best ways to keep our clients happy. We have learned that there is a lot more to supporting a client’s IT infrastructure than just knowing how to fix a PC. We strive to build relationships with our clients and have built a framework for supporting our clients where both we and our clients are always happy. Although we still do reactive support, our focus over the last couple of years has been to move our clients over to preventative support. What this means is that we schedule time to go on-site to all our clients to maintain their machines, create fail-over systems and disaster recovery plans, and make sure that they are up-to-date, backed up and running smoothly. As a result, the emergency support slows down, we aren’t pressured to rush out to clients, and our clients are much happier. Teaming up with our market-leading preferred suppliers, Lamont Information Technology is able to provide a complete IT solution.
Lamont Information Technology provides Ad Hoc, Reactive and Pro Active Support with or without Service Level Agreements.
- All Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Applications.
- Desktop Accounting, Design and productivity applications. EG. Pastel, Adobe, CAD.
- Full Desktop Hardware and Network Support. Including Personal & Networked Printers, Scanners and Peripherals.
- All Linux and Microsoft Server Operating Systems.
- Server Applications and Services. SQL, Exchange, System Center, IIS, DHCP, File and Print, Active Directory, DNS and Backup Systems to name a few
- Server/Environment Virtualisation. iSCSI/Fibre Channel Storage Area Networks (SANs). Hyper-V and VMWare Virtualisation, Backup, Failover Clustering and Replication.
- Full Server hardware, Storage, Routing and Switching Support.
Apart from supporting the network side of Desktops and Servers, we provide specialised Network Support.
- Network topology planning
- Network troubleshooting through all network layers
- Layer 2 and 3 switching
- VLAN planning, implementation and support
- Routing and bridging.
- Firewall installation, management and support
- WAN, VPN and MPLS planning, implementation and support
Please Contact Us for more information or a Quote.